About Fitter for Life
Fitter for Life is a fun fundamental movement program and social opportunity that aims to help you improve your mobility, strength, and coordination; the activities in our classes can be catered to you and your needs!
The skills developed in the Fitter for Life program are used for common activities, such as:
- Walking up and down a flight of stairs;
- Hanging out the washing;
- Bending down or reaching up into cupboards; and
- Playing with grandchildren.
These skills help improve the quality of your everyday life while also reducing the risk of serious health issues having incredible benefits such as:
- Improving aerobic capacity
- Extending independence
- Helps prevent disease and injury by increasing physical activity
- Provides increased muscle strength and balance
- Increases cognitive function
Fitter for Life is running across various states in Australia and is likely to suit your needs if you’re interested in:
- Becoming more physically active;
- Meeting new people in a local and social environment; or
- Improving your mobility in daily activities.
View a Class Start Today